What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to your browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, which may make your next visit easier and more useful. Cookies play a very important role, as without them the use of the Web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Under no circumstances can cookies be considered as a computer virus. They do not damage the computer or slow it down in any way.
You can delete our Cookies at any time, or reject them by setting your web browser.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from your hard drive at the end of your browser session.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To this end, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Although this option of blocking Cookies in your browser may not allow you to fully use all the functionalities of our website.